Welcome

Sunday 26 February 2017

Utterly Peanut Butterly

I think this is a fairly new product being marketed and goes by different names depending on the company selling it.  You can buy jam-jar sized containers of it (called Flutterly Butterly!) but I buy a 5kg tub of it from Twootz for under £10.

When you buy the tub, you also get a half coconut shell to fill (and re-fill) although you can roll it into balls, or use it in any way you fancy.  If you have a Flutterly Butterly jar you could fill that up many times over.

I must say, that for around a week, it was ignored in my garden.  Now I have to re-fill a coconut half every day it's that popular - particularly with starlings which I'm led to believe are on the decline, so need all the help they can get.

The coconut halves supplied with the Utterly Butterly

No comments:

Post a Comment